We, Mike and Sarah Conlin are the owners of Corner Cottage, Rope Walk, St. Mawes which we let for holidays. Our booking conditions are as follows:
1. Your booking needs to be on the Booking Form and sent to us with your deposit. The balance must be received by us no later than six weeks before the beginning of your holiday. A reminder will not be sent. In the event of cancellation and if the property cannot be re-let, we will ask you to pay the whole quoted price for the period booked.
2. Our cottage is available for occupation from 4.00pm on the first day of your holiday and must be vacated by 10.00am on the last day. The license from us shall permit you and the members of your party as named on the booking form only to occupy the property for holiday purposes only. You may bring your dog/s that are mentioned on the booking form and they must be well behaved and never be left unattended for long periods in the property. We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time, provided reasonable notice is given to you.
3. Please will you keep the property clean and in good order and be responsible for any breakages. If you have any difficulties with the property or require maintenance or have any complaints, please notify us or our housekeeper, Rachel. It is not always possible to properly investigate the validity of a complaint made after your departure from the property.
4. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to refuse any booking and to cancel any booking already made if the property becomes, for reasons beyond our control, unavailable subject to our refunding any sums you have paid, but we shall not be under any other liability.
5. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damage, injury or loss of any kind whatsoever (including loss of profits and other consequential loss) to you or any member of your party or your property. The total liability in respect of any breach of these Booking Conditions or any act or omission by us shall be further limited in the aggregate to the price of the holiday.
6. In the unfortunate event that you fail to observe any of the Booking Conditions we have the right to cancel your booking and if you are already at the property, to require you to vacate it at once without any compensation becoming payable to you.
To book, please print off the Booking Form, fill it in, and return it to us.